Man it feels good to be back in Massachusetts! The wedding was a lot of fun- Suzanne looked lovely in her wedding dress and Frank was amazingly nimble on the dance floor. Congrats you two!

The QC posters came over the weekend, and they look really good. I'm so excited about them that I decided to put them on sale a week early- if you go to the merch page you can order one. Since they're currently in stock we'll ship them out as quickly as we can. If you would like a personalized drawing on yours, just add that option to your shopping cart. We're currently working out some issues with the personalization code, so if you do not see an "Optional Instructions" field on the checkout page, just complete the order and email qcmerch (at) mac (dot) com with what you would like me to draw on the poster. We are working to get this ironed out- 90% of people probably won't have this problem, but I will do my best to get the remaining 10% taken care of.

So the MoCCA art fest is this weekend! Cristi and I will be there, sellin' shirts and posters (both cheaper than you can get on the site!) and doin' drawings for folks. If you are anywhere near NYC you should come out- the art fest is a ton of fun and a great chance to meet some of your favorite artists.

Also: Cristi and I will be at the Iron and Wine show this Wednesday in Northampton, nodding our heads to the celestial sounds of Mr. Sam Beam & co. If you find yourself at the show, feel free to come say hi! I might do you a sketch if you ask nicely.

I think that is it for tonight!

Help support the QC archives! Advertising courtesy of Project Wonderful.